Monday 12 December 2016

The Dress Getting Me Through Party Season

Everyone has that one dress in their wardrobe around this time of year that they just can't get enough of. I mean it's party season people and although I brought this with the intent to wear it on my Birthday, Christmas seems a far better match. Meet my dress of December...

The party invites are arriving, some events may have already passed, if so I hope you have recovered. You may be at the point where the whole "new dress every time I go out out" doesn't work out. I put my hands up fully and say from my perspective once I find a good look I repeat it with no shame. At this time of year sometimes there just isn't time to outfit plan my life away. Whether it's a work party, a family gathering or cocktails with the girls - this works. The little black dress will never fail you, that's why it is a classic and how it will remain in that position. This midi length is one thing that makes it so appropriate no matter who you are with or where you are going. The cream detailing that flashes as you walk, turn and dance the night away really adds the wow factor to make you feel amazing. I think the skater style is also universally flattering, plus this also comes in petite, tall and curve - I got you, I got all of you! 
Here I've kept it simple with strappy heels, black clutch, kind of wishing I had a fur stole to complete the look (faux of course). It also looks so amazing styled like a pinafore with a shirt or roll neck underneath for a smarter, polished look. If you wanted to style it down, I'm on that midi skirt basic tee or sweatshirt vibe with trainers - it works wonders. 

Shop The Look:


What have you been getting up to this party season? What is your go to look?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig