Saturday 26 March 2016

Braving The Skinny Scarf

Been trying to figure out if I had enough cool points in my pot to pull off a skinny scarf, what do we think? I have loved them since I started seeing them styled and recently took the plunge and purchased one for myself - what is it they say, you only live once!
Got all of the shots for you this day! You wouldn't believe the nightmare I had just moments before. Severe flooding interrupted my journey which lead to a replacement bus which actually turned out to be a large car, yes I was slightly concerned this was their way of kidnapping me but I arrived home safe just slightly later than expected. I was actually heading straight to my friends house for her surprise 21st party with all of her family which was lovely. 

Whenever I'm testing new styles I always ask the girls from home - they know me very well, what I like to wear but also aren't afraid to let me know if I look a little on the silly side. A little bit of honesty was needed as I was still slightly unsure but they reassured me it looked great and her granddad told me I looked beautiful so I think it's a winner.

I love it paired with this white blazer, forgot how much I liked this one. Glad I have started wearing it more, such a great piece for the season! It helped to break up the black vest, trousers and bag too. I added the shoes to keep the monochrome vibes flowing, not ideal for the floods that were happening here, there and everywhere but sometimes sacrifices are made.



What I Wore:
Scarf | H&M
Blazer | Primark
Vest | Topshop
Faux Leather Trousers | New Look
Heels | New Look
Backpack | Asos
Share:

4 comments

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig