Monday 8 February 2016

Say It With A Box Of Fortune

Did you know on Valentine's day red roses are the most popular gift with over 21 million sold, but only 2% of women actually want flowers? No me either. Want to say how much you care a little different this year? Then this might just be the post for you!
When Death to Flowers contacted me about the release of their new boxes I was intrigued to see what they had to offer. Doing a number of people or place inspired fortunes - I was sold at Beyonce. I'm a big lover of queen bey and I would be thrilled for someone to take notice of my slight obsession and in return provide me with this unique style of gift. 

As much as the soppy cards really can melt you're heart this is something you would least expect. I love the mini Chinese takeaway-esk box they carry it in which helps to set the scene and keep the suspense. As you crack open the fortune cookie it reveals the message "Drunk in love, I want you - Beyonce' very different to the usual (also very serious) 'I love you'. Plus who doesn't love an edible gift? Yum.
Boxes of Fortune cost £6 and can be purchased here - Buy


I was kindly gifted this package however all opinions were my own. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Death to Flowers for giving me this gift (probably the only one I will be receiving) and enabling me to share this inspirational post with you!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig