Sunday 6 September 2015

Get The Look: Naked Smoky Palette

 I created a look using the new Urban Decay Smoky palette and thought I would share it with you here on my channel. All products are listed below with instructions as it isn't completely clear in the video but didn't want to ruin in with a voice over.

What I Wore:
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
I use this as my base to ensure it smooths over any pores and blurs any imperfections. Using a primer makes the application of products after much easier.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation
This foundation gives a healthy glow to the skin and provides an even skin tone.

Soap & Glory Archery (Hot Chocolate)
My brows at this point were in a serious need of a tidy and this brow pencil with brush certainly helps them to make them look presentable. 

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
I put this on my chin, down the centre of my nose, on my brow bone and under my eyes. This conceals and brightens up areas where the light would normally hit my face.

Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot
I use this to set my concealer to ensure it stays in place all day long.

Sleek Blush By Three (Pink Lemonade)
This blush has shimmery particles so it works as part of my highlight as well!

Urban Decay Smoky Palette
I was so excited to try out this new palette and obviously had to do a smoky eye look. I used Combust all over the lid which works perfectly as a base shade. Then used Armor on the inner and outer corner, this was also brought slightly around the lower lash line. To blend that all out I used Password which helped to deepen my crease.

Eylure Lengthening Lashes (116)
I wear these lashes for everything so natural and give me so much length.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
This is used to coat my bottom lashes and help to blend my eye lashes with my falsies.

Mac Lipstick (Creme In Your Coffee)
Love this lip shade in a creme sheen finish!
Thanks for watching!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig