Tuesday 1 September 2015

Dare To Bare - Kate Moss X Rimmel London

Are you a nude lipstick kind of girl? Oh you are...then I have something to tell you about involving Rimmel London and Kate Moss.

After hearing about the new release of lipsticks and nail polishes I had to go and take a look for myself. Didn't want to rush in and by the whole lot in fear in case I didn't like them, therefore here I am with two lipstick shades letting you know what I think.

Firstly let talk packaging, in the wise words of Bruce Almighty I think they are B-E-A-UTIFUL. A lovely pale pink/peachy exterior ticked my boxes especially with a silver band and signature from Kate in white with a heart to finish. The Rimmel crown embossed in to the top of the lipstick lid shows the attention to detail yet still keeps a simple elegant appearance. Good job!

I picked up two shades of the lasting finish Kate lipstick in 43 and 48. The first shade (43)is the lighter of the two I purchased. It can only be described as a true nude shade with a hint of peach which makes it very different from the other tones available in the collection. The perfect summer shade and super wearable for everyday. On the other side you have a deeper ready for autumn shade. This works really well on darker skin tones and I'm glad to see that they have catered for this. The tone includes purple and brown mixture which I kind of love, especially in the evenings.

The texture is light and creamy and has a matte finish on the lips. However you can apply the clear balm which is also part of the range if the shade choices aren't for you or you aren't a lipstick lover.  This is also great to apply first if you want more of a creme sheen finish. Overall I am super happy with my purchases so much so I am defiantly going back to pick up more and maybe even try out the nail shades while I'm at it!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig