Wednesday 24 June 2015

Maybelline Flawless Nude Fluid Touch Foundation

Now summer has arrived I was in the market for a light weight foundation for the evening if I wanted a bit more covered than the average BB, CC or any others for that matter. I'm finding it hard to keep up!
Firstly I have to admit the packaging caught my eye, I have a weakness when beauty products have pretty packaging. My blogger mode turns on and I'm just like 'think of the pictures'. That pink ombre stuck a chord and it landed in my make up collection. I had also seen on Youtube the applicator which left me very intrigued so I had to try it.

The consistency of the foundation is definitely liquid so the fluid part makes sense. It drops off the tip of the applicator and I tend to just dot this all over my face. However when in a rush I tend to just smear the end all over my face, classy. Using my trusty real techniques stippling blush to blend it in to the skin I found it effortless due to the runny texture. 

The coverage is lower than my usual but buildable, I think it makes the perfect everyday foundation. The foundation itself feels really light on the skin and appears soft and smooths out your skin. I actually feel it works best the less you use, a little goes a long way in this case.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig