Saturday 9 May 2015

Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil

When browsing boots I was on the hunt for a new brow product. At this point I had heard a lot of people talking about this in particular - The Soap And Glory Archery Brow Pencil. The question is can the girl who swore by using powder on her brows be converted?
With the product on one side and a small brush on the other, it saves time having both together and allows you to alternate between the two until you are happy. I start by using it to help neaten up my shape before defining and then brushing through again to remove excess product. It has a solid, waxy consistency that works really well to create hair like lines which it perfect for filling in those gaps. It also works really well to draw a line at the base of your brow helping to create a strong, sharp arch. 

The packaging is also very simple but beautiful. Who doesn't love a bit of gold typography? I think my verdict is good as I haven't stopped using it since purchasing it. I think I may have just become a pencil girl...Rumour has it that it's a dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz too! 

Soap & Glory | Archery Brow Pencil
Shade - Hot Chocolate

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig