Friday 10 April 2015

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

Are those under eyes in need of some help in the brightening department? Well then this might just be your lucky day. I have seen so many YouTubers using this is their videos that I decided to pick it up and try it for myself. 
I completely get why it's called wake me up - my face is brightened giving me a healthy glow, perfect now spring has arrived. It is a good coverage for my under eye dark circles and I find it easy to blend. It appears very natural on the skin which I like and the application is just super easy. I use it under my eyes, down my nose, on my brown bone, cupids bow and the centre of my chin. These are all places the light would naturally hit and really helps to boost the appearance of my skin.
 Concealer is one of those things I have just recently discovered within the last 6 months and now I can see what it does and how to use it properly it has quickly become one of my make-up essentials. It helps me after a late night, when i've been eating junk, those mornings when you have no time for foundation and tons of other things - life saver!
Rimmel | Wake Me Up Concealer
Necklace | Souksy London
Rings | River Island

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig