Friday 12 December 2014

Festive Fashion

Stuck for what to wear during the festive season? I have it covered, well actually Jones + Jones do! They have every dress you can imagine for every occasion you need over the festive period. This one is for all you daring girls out there with the lace panel detailing on the front of the dress definitely calls for a confident owner. The flattering skater shape will brush past those mince pies for new years, phew! Plus its an LBD can't go wrong... It's a classic.
What I Wore:
Dress* | Jones + Jones
Earrings | Miss Selfridge
Clutch | Primark
Heels | Zara
Adding some subtle colour through my statement pastel drop earrings.  It wouldn't be a christmassy outfit without some costume jewels, I'd be letting the team down. Kept the rest simple with a plain clutch and and my beautiful Zara heels. I can't get enough of these shoes, they are so on trend seen so many brands coming out with these all over the shop. These are the perfect throw on heels to take your outfit from a 10 to off the scales. I'm positive they will come in very handy for this time of year.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig